With more than 5,000 rooms in 89 hotels
Grenoble and its metropole offer a wide range of accommodation arrangements for short-, mid- and long-term business stays.
MORE THAN 5,000 ROOMS
including 2 500 three and four-star hotels
- 890 rooms in 12 four-star hotels
- 1 649 rooms in 35 three-star hotels
- 703 rooms in 12 two-star hotels
- 380 rooms in 11 one-star hotels
- 1293 rooms in 17 residences
87 HOTEL EsTABLISHMENTS
- 12 four-star **** hotels
- 35 three-star *** hotels
- 12 two-star ** hotels
- 11 one-star* and unclassified hotels and 17 residences
Grenoble Convention Bureau will accompany you in your accommodation requests.
Our team will provide professional and needs-oriented advice for your project :
- precise definition of your needs
- selection of establishments
- organise visits
- negotiate prices
- pre-assignment of rooms
A BLOCK OF 400 ROOMS GuARANTeED
The hotels part of the Grenoble Alpes Dauphiné Club aims to maximise their response to event's organisers and to ensure attractive rates and exclusives services.
The Convention Bureau has signed a partnership agreement with the Accor hotels in Grenoble, which ensures large-scale events (400 pax and more) a block of 400 rooms minimum up to six months before the date of the event.