Discover the MICE Club
Organised by the Grenoble Convention Bureau, the MICE* Club brings together the stakeholders involved in business events. The Club is involved in promoting and valorising the destination and its actors in business tourism.
The MICE Club is for you!
- you are a decision maker in a company and plan to organise a professional event?
- you are a researcher and wish to carry out a congress, or symposium?
- you are an events' organiser looking for new ideas?
- you want to know the full potential of the destination or inject innovation into your events?
Two types of event
The MICE Club visits
Over breakfast, beforework or afterwork, the MICE Club visits take place every 2 months and will allow you to discover a new place or a new activity in Grenoble and its area.
The MICE Club meetings
In high capacity venues, the MICE Club meetings are organised 3 times a year. It will be the opportunity for friendly exchanges around a speed-meeting or a workshop.
The advantages of the MICE Club
- The strength of the network
Meet more than 500 professionals involved in business tourism and lean on the strength of such a network to organise your future professional events.
- Education and information
Keep up to date on news and industry best practices.
- Driver of activity
In 2015, 60% of trade within the MICE Club lead to the signing of a purchase order