Our services and our actions
The Convention Bureau is driven by one ambition, to facilitate the preparation of your professional event in Grenoble or in its region.
The Convention Bureau is a service provided by the Grenoble-Alpes Métropole Tourist Office public body,
funded by the Grenoble-Alpes Metropole, the departmental council of Isère and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Grenoble.
For almost 15 years, the Convention Bureau's mission has been :
to promote and sell the destination Grenoble-Alpes Metropole as a venue for meetings and professional events.
to support organisers and project managers of professional events (congress, conferences, conventions, seminars...) in the destination by providing them with the tools and services that facilitate the organisation of their events and their participants' stay.
to unite and mobilise all the actors in the business tourism sector of the destination.
Support solutions for professional events' organisers
- feasibility studies
- helping you put together your application file
- creation of the specifications for your event
- broadcasting bids for tenders among our referenced service providers
- managing accommodation requests (pre-assignment)
- organising visits
- putting you in contact with services providers, institutions, and other important contacts
- making all the tools you need available for promoting your event: visuals, films, welcome delegations, brochures, maps, press releases, social media, etc.
- supporting your event, with a dedicated agent
Promoting the Grenoble area in business tourism markets
Representation and promotion of the destination and its offer at national and international fairs in the market and in the press. Active participation in the local network (MICE Cluster of Atout France, AIVFC Association internationale des villes francophones de congrès, France Congrès Événements,...).
Organisation and animation of the MICE Club, coordination of educational tours in the destination or realisation of the Grenoble Business Tourism Workshop in order to unite and develop the reputation of the actors of the territory.