Shuttle LYS Express / Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport (LYS)

Services ( Transport services )


The Faure Vercors shuttles serving Lyon-Saint Exupéry airport are now in the colours of Ouibus.
Faure Vercors proposes to support you in the organization of your trade shows concerning the transports.

Journeys count for 20% of our business and the regular line for the remaining 80%.
Our fleet of more than 100 vehicles of 7 to 61 seats, including 13 large passenger vehicles and 2 electric vehicles, allows us to answer to all your requests: receptive, seminar, VIP transport, day trip ...
Faure Vercors operates airports linking Lyon-Saint Exupéry to Grenoble and Voiron.
It is therefore the ideal partner for the turnkey organization of transport during your events in Grenoble.