A birdsong wakes you up in this Chavant family hostel! At the edge of a wood, in a little village, an invitation to well-being and gourmand exchanges.Find intimacy, friendliness and authenticity for a night in the countryside, right by Grenoble...
Bresson, a typical little Dauphiné village, has been home of a hostelry owned by the Chavant family since 1852. Find intimacy, friendliness and authenticity. Rooms with a personal touch, an open terrace on a tree-shaded park. At the edge of the swimming pool, one can find moments of relaxation. Tasting cellar. Breath of pure air in the shade of a hundred-years-old magnolia or tasting of an old Armagnac near the chimney... In immediate proximity of Grenoble.
Come and enjoy the intimate and refined surroundings for a quiet night in the countryside:
- Hotel, 4 bedrooms & 2 Suites
- Convivial and welcoming, our culinary expertise has been handed down from father to son.
- Privates rooms, business meals, conferences and seminars...
4 reception rooms from 2 up to 90 persons.
- Air conditioning
- Open air swimming pool
From 01/01 to 31/12.
Closed exceptionally on August 15th.
Double room: 95 €
Breakfast: 16 €.
- Spoken languages: : EN FR
- Capacity: 6 rooms
- Maximun capacity 90 person (s)
- Equipped meeting rooms quantity4
- Rectangular table
- Family Reception/drinks reception
- Restaurant on site
- Accommodation on site
hotel restaurant Hotel Restaurant Chavant
- Classroom room
- Theatre style